Home Buyer Guide
Complimentary eBook: Home Buyer Guide Fall 2014 Edition
Have you been wondering if now is a good time to buy a home? The real estate market has surely had its ups and downs over the last few years. The Kombrink Lobrillo Team has put together an easy to read, insightful, eBook to help answer this question. Download your complimentary copy now and find out;
- 4 reasons to buy your home now
- Why you need a professional when buying your home
- 4 demands to make on your real estate agent
- Future house prices: a look into the crystal ball
- Where mortgage interest rates are headed
- Why there's so much paperwork when getting a mortgage
- 5 financial reasons to buy a home
- Homeownership's impact on your net worth
Here's a sneak peek at the kind of advice you'll find:
FUTURE HOUSE PRICES: A LOOK INTO THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Values will appreciate by 4.6% in 2014
- Cumulative appreciation will be 19.5% by 2018
- That means the average annual appreciation will be 3.6% over the next 5 years
- Even the experts making up the most bearish quartile of the survey still are projecting a cumulative appreciation of almost 11.2% by 2018
Download your Home Buyer Guide now to find out more about these reasons and to see if buying a home is right for you!
If you've been thinking about a buying a home, take a minute to learn the market. Download your complimentary copy of The Kombrink Lobrillo Team's Home Buyer Guide Fall 2014 Edition.
Have questions about our local market, or the home buying process? Give us a call today at 630-488-3300. We're here to help.